Ecoserv Group was founded in 1993 and has over 25 years of expertise developing and delivering tailored and sustainable facility management services for private and public sector businesses across Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
Lambert Smith Hampton, Skanska, EDF Energy, Savills, BAM, The Bell Surgery, Somerset Passenger Solutions, and many others are among our customers.
Ecoserv Group takes great pride in conducting business in a way that is friendly, positive, and considerate to the environment. Many sustainable initiatives have been implemented, including eco-friendly cleaning supplies, energy-efficient equipment, and business vehicles, paperless working, waste management, and much more.
• Fitness & Leisure,• Film & TV Production• Industrial & Manufacturing• Medical & Healthcare• Nurseries• Offices• Retail & Hospitality• Car Dealerships & Showrooms• Education
• Contact Cleaning• COVID-19 Cleaning• Deep Cleaning• Specialised Cleaning• Washroom & Hygiene• Waste Management• Window & Cladding Cleaning• Technical Services
• Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services• Hard Floor Cleaning Services• Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping Services• Commercial Jet Washing Services• Living walls and Maintenance Services• Pest Control Services• Water Cooler Maintenance Services• Commercial Cleaning Supplies
Ecoserv Group has the resources and expertise to operate throughout Cambridgeshire, including Peterborough, Cambridge, Milton, Wisbech, St Neots, Huntingdon, March, Ely, St Ives, and Soham.
• Tailored facilities management services.• UK coverage.• Personal contract management as well as a help desk.• Completely Transparent TUPE process including Local Authority Pensions.• Eco-friendly products, uniforms, and energy-efficient equipment.• Staff are Enhanced DBS Checked, trained, and wear I.D Cards.• Six ISO certifications demonstrate our commitment to quality and effective management systems.• Constructionline Gold member, BICSc member, CSSA member, IWFM member, CHAS member, BIFM member, ISSA member, and SafeContractor approved, and Living Wage provider.
To discuss your requirements, book a site visit, or arrange a quote, please get in touch with us today:
• 0800 612 6756• [email protected]
On behalf of Mabel Prichard School, we would like to thank [Ecoserv Group] for your prompt and professional approach to rectifying the huge inconveniences and lack of service your predecessor has left.Your professional and competent approach to our complaint has been exceptional and you have managed to resolve this matter in exceptional time, with a positive 'can do' and 'no problem' demeanour.Many thanks and kind regards.
The Ecoserv Group team are very, very professional. Their quote wasn't the cheapest, but it was match for what we needed and we’ve been happy with their service since. Ecoserv Group does what they say they are going to do. And that's a big thing these days. They have done (every time since they've been here) what they say they are going to do.
What really appealed about Ecoserv Group was their local service partner, with a great management structure. Matthew Hanger, Regional Director, manages the contract, along with a day-to-day supervisor, and then there is one day-time cleaner and three night-time cleaners. That’s been great for us.
We have been working with Paul and the Ecoserv team in Kent for 3 years. The mobilisation of the contract was a very smooth process and we saw an immediate improvement in cleaning
standards across the premises. The cleaning team were issued with Ecoserv uniforms and trained in the Ecoserv way, ensuring consistency and professionalism.
I think all the cleaning team have been continuing to do an excellent job throughout this difficult time. The B12 ladies in particular, thorough and always with a smile on their face, they are a joy to have in the building.
I have also had positive comments about other cleaners
around site, and nothing negative whatsoever. I see them all
the time when I am out and about on site, working hard and
taking their job seriously.
Keep up the great work
Ecoserv Group lives up to what they promise. If we ever have anything we want to address, it’s always addressed quickly. If we want any sort of special cleaning then they accommodate that at times that are suitable for us.
I went into School early this morning to do a cleaning audit before general opening and was so pleased with what your team is achieving there and I know that Sophie is too.
Top marks! Thank you very much - I really appreciate you getting involved, especially given the extremely short notice.
Just a quick email to say thank you for
the recent deep clean carried out at Heybridge. All your staff have been very professional and I am very pleased with the service and results.
I would like to take this opportunity to say how pleased we are with, Vida our regular cleaner, praise where praise is
due! She has been our regular cleaner for many years and I would certainly recommend her to any business looking for cleaning services in the market place.
Always polite, she always completes a thorough job every time. Thank you!
The professionalism and price were the key factors when choosing to work with Ecoserv Group