As staff and students prepare to return to nursery, school, college, and university after the summer holidays, now is the ideal time to book a cleaning service with Ecoserv Group.
- Regular Cleaning Removes bacteria, filth, and pollutants. Cleaning involves physically removing germs from surfaces using soap (or detergent) and water. This technique does not necessarily eliminate germs, but it does reduce their numbers and the danger of illness spread by eliminating them.
- Disinfecting Eliminates microorganisms. Chemicals are used to kill microorganisms on surfaces or objects during disinfection. This method does not necessarily clean filthy surfaces or eradicate germs, but it can reduce the risk of infection by removing toxins on a surface after cleaning.
- Sanitising Reduces the number of germs on surfaces or objects to an acceptable level, as determined by public health guidelines. To reduce the danger of infection, this method involves cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects.
What Services Does Ecoserv Group Provide?
- Regular contract cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- Electrostatic fogging
- Visible day cleaning
- Touchpoint cleaning
What Sets Ecoserv Group Apart?
- Regular weekly, fortnightly, four weekly commercial cleaning services
- One-off service’s e.g., deep cleaning
- Fully trained, uniformed, and DBS checked cleaners.
- Local management ensures a high level of service and support
- Monthly audits and site visits
- Managed absences and provide cover e.g., holidays and illness
- Eco-friendly equipment and materials
- Quick response to inquiries
- Color-coded systems are used to prevent cross-contamination
Contact Ecoserv GroupTo discuss your school cleaning requirements, book a site visit, or arrange a quote, please get in touch with us today:
• Request a callback • 0800 612 6756 • [email protected]