Ecoserv Group Healthcare and Medical Cleaning Services
Ecoserv Group has over 25 years of experience working with medical and healthcare centres of all sizes across the country, including GP’s, dental surgeries, hospitals, occupational health centres, rehabilitation centres, care homes, maternity units, private surgeries, and alternative health providers.
We know from first-hand experience the importance of providing a safe and reliable service for infection prevention and control. We offer a wide range of specialist healthcare and medical cleaning services that meet and exceed the standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our local managed cleaning teams will work with you to agree on a cost-effective, tailored cleaning schedule that meets all your cleaning needs, regardless of time schedules or budget.
To discuss your cleaning requirements, book a site visit, or arrange a quote, please get in touch with us today:
Regions we cover
Tees Valley, Bristol, Bath, South Wales, Central England, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, London, East Anglia, Essex, Kent, Twickenham, Brighton, Wiltshire, Thames Valley, South West England, Dorset, and Oxfordshire.
Our pursuit of excellence in school cleaning has been rewarded with high accreditation in the following areas: Quality Management System ISO19001, Environmental Management System ISO14001, Information Security Management ISO27001, Risk Management ISO31000, Occupational Health & Safety ISO45001, and Energy Management System ISO50001.
- Regular weekly, fortnightly, four weekly commercial cleaning services.
- One-off service’s e.g., deep cleaning.
- Fully trained, uniformed, and certified cleaners.
- Local management ensures a high level of service and support.
- Monthly audits and site visits.
- Managed absences and provide cover e.g., holidays and illness.
- Eco-friendly equipment and materials.
- Quick response to inquiries.
- Color-coded systems are used to prevent cross-contamination.