Ecoserv Group Employee Information
- North London – Shane Kerby (07881 887 403)
- South London – Mohamed Jellal (07469 851 584)
- Beds, Bucks & Herts – Shane Kirby (07881 887 403)
- Bristol, Bath & South Wales – Edyta Kocinska (07522 435 694)
If you work for Ecocleen in any other area then please contact your Line Manager.
I’m worried about exposing myself to catching the virus
If you have any worries, contact your Regional Manager to discuss your concerns. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your Health and Safety and talk you through what we have done/will do. Please call the EAP Employee assistance program on 0800 0305 182 to discuss any aspect of your employment.
When will I get my P60?
P60‘s will be processed following payroll on the 9th of April for any money earned up until the 5th. Once we are satisfied that everything is correct your P60 will become available to you. The P60 must be available by the 31st of May at the very latest.
If there is something worrying you at work, or affecting your ability to work then please call this confidential number to speak to someone 0800 0305 182.
Worries about work can be a leading cause of stress, as shown in the chart below, and Ecocleen does not expect you to suffer in silence. If you need to talk to someone about any work worries, especially at this time, then please call the number.
(Leading causes of the stress in the UK)
If you are working please see our guide above with reference to protecting yourself whilst cleaning. If you are self-isolating or your site is closed so you are staying home please help yourself to stay well.
The NHS recommends:
- Stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media.
- Try to keep yourself busy- you could try cooking, reading, online learning, and watching films
- Do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness Studio
- Mental Wellbeing