Ecoserv Group Employee Information
- A staff member logs in and out of their shift using EziTracker with their unique PIN, and they notify management of any holidays, sick days, or missed shifts.
- At the end of each month, the manager generates a report using EziTracker and sends it to the payroll department.
- The information is entered and loaded into the bank by the payroll department.
- Wages are deposited into employees’ bank accounts, and payslips are sent by email.
please contact your regional manager if you have any additional questions about the payroll process.
- BBH – Ravinder Kabli – 07552162413
- BBH – Shane Kerby – 07881887403
- BBSW – Edyta Kocinska – 07552435694
- Central – Donna Sills – 07968753951
- South & West – Craig Clarke – 07921870857
- South London – Mohamed Jellal – 07469851584
- Tees Valley – Alex Watson – 07825897292
- Thames Valley – Mercedes Caley – 07584571769
- Wiltshire – Edyta Kocinska – 07552435694
If you work for Ecoserv Group in any other area then please contact your Line Manager.
- Please contact your regional manager if you have any payroll-related questions.
- Please contact your regional manager if you have any concerns about working during the coronavirus pandemic.
- If you have any other questions, call the EAP Employee Assistance Program at 0800 0305 182 to talk about any area of your job.
If there is something worrying you at work, or affecting your ability to work then please call this confidential number to speak to someone 0800 0305 182.
Worries about work can be a leading cause of stress, as shown in the chart below, and Ecocleen does not expect you to suffer in silence. If you need to talk to someone about any work worries, especially at this time, then please call the number.
(Leading causes of the stress in the UK)
If you are working please see our guide above with reference to protecting yourself whilst cleaning. If you are self-isolating or your site is closed so you are staying home please help yourself to stay well.
The NHS recommends:
- Stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media.
- Try to keep yourself busy- you could try cooking, reading, online learning, and watching films
- Do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness Studio
- Mental Wellbeing
- Health Assured is the largest independent and award-winning employee assistance program (EAP) provider in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The site offers confidential access to wellbeing fact sheets, videos, self-help programs, interactive tools, and educational materials to help with life’s challenges.
- A username and password can be obtained from your regional manager. Enter both to gain access to the portal.
- The portal is available for download on phones and any other compatible device by searching “Health e-Hub” in your app store.